If you are like me and still have leftover candy from Halloween, here is what you can do with it:
- Put it in the middle of cupcakes for an added surprise.
- Use it to decorate cupcakes and cakes too.
- Use it for a Christmas countdown calendar. I usually alternate between candy and candy canes.
- Potty training rewards!!!! Worked for me! Or should I say my kids.
- Create a Halloween wreath for next year using a pine wreath or Styrofoam wreath, a glue gun and candy and go glue gun crazy with it.
- Use it to make gingerbread houses.
- Use it as math manipulatives and then rewards.
- Donate it to local shelters.
- Just give up and eat it.