Sing along with 24 of your favorite Disney songs when Disney On Ice celebrates 100 years of Magic arrives in Pittsburgh at the CONSOL Energy Center, March 5-9, 2014.
We are offering a Ticket giveaway for a family 4-pack to the Friday night performance, March 7, 7:00pm.
Enter HERE. Must be 18 to enter, one entry per day.
USFG will randomly choose winner on Tuesday, 2/25 at 5pm and announce via social media and email.
CONSOL Energy Center, March 5th – 9th
Click HERE for the special $12 offer.
DID YOU KNOW???????
1. What does Pinocchio wear in his hat?
Answer: Pinocchio’s hat has a red feather in it.
2. According to the Blue Fairy, what kind of wood was Pinocchio made of: oak, maple or pine?
3. What character always struck the gong at the beginning of the Mickey Mouse Club: Dumbo, Donald Duck or Goofy?
Answer: Donald Duck
4. According to the Beast, where is the only place in the castle Belle is not permitted?
Answer: Belle is not permitted in the West Wing.
5. When was the United States Figure Skating Association founded?
6. In Toy Story, what toy is the song “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” about?
7. What does the Beast give Belle when she leaves the castle?
Answer: The Beast gives Belle a magic mirror so that she will “always have a way to look back and remember” him.